Why the hell is Matt Kibbe tagged as Kibbs anyway
1. If you ever get a flat tire, take a picture of it on your phone so for future reference you can use it as a valid excuse.
2. Put that you were Time’s 2006 person of the year on your Resume/CV. In 2006, Time made “Everyone” the person of the year.
3. Ignore the negative things you can’t change. Change the negative things you can’t ignore.
4. In your last year of college, “lose” your student ID & get a new one. The exp. date will reset and you can get another 4 years of discounts.
5. Being a people pleaser increases risk of depression and may actually have a negative impact upon your intelligence.
6. If you listen to music frequently it will reduce the risk of a brain tumor over the course of your life.
7. The best way to appreciate someone is to imagine your life without them.
8. People won’t always notice a clean house, but they will always notice a messy one
9. Never step on spiders. You could be stepping on a female with eggs, and they’ll stick to your shoes and hatch all over the house.